The Royal Clarence Hotel is proud to offer our guests a great value stay in Burnham-on-Sea.
We recognise that times have changed; the days of rushing down to your assigned breakfast table for 8am are thankfully a thing of the past.
More and more guests are choosing the convenience of a great value Room Only stay; deciding when and where they wish to eat, if at all.
Because we don't serve food within "The Clarence", we are happy to recommend some excellent places for you to enjoy great food.
So, where do we begin.....
You will be amazed at the choice of cafes and pubs open for breakfast. After some dedicated research, we recommend;
- The Cottage Cafe located on College Street. The lovely owners offer a varied menu from 7am daily (closed Tuesday).
- The Reeds Arms on Pier Street. A Wetherspoons pub so you know you will get good value.
- BOS Cafe on the High Street. Open at 8am (9am on Sundays)
- The Artful Dodger located opposite Lidl car park. A small but very popular cafe. Opens at 9am Daily (closed on Sundays)
- Burrs on Victoria Street. Open from 9am daily
The Mitre on College Street offers home cooked food with a mediterranean feel; from Italian inspired dishes to their monthly Greek Nights, The Mitre is consistently good. Book on 01278 XXX XXXX
La Vela on Abingdon Street is a modern restaurant serving Italian food. It has been voted the No.1 restaurant in Burnham-on-Sea. Book on 01278 xxx xxxx
Chandni Indian Restaurant can be found on the High Street. Great Indian food served in a modern restaurant by efficient, friendly staff. Book on 01278 XXX XXXX